In 2012 I...
- participated in the Ideal Home Show in the RDS (Dublin) for the first time,
- purchased my beloved Berlingo Multispace, the perfect vehicle for an artist/crafter,
- drove to London to participate in an art fair in Chelsea, (more details here)
- appeared in Ireland's Home and Interiors Magazine,
- had a duo exhibition with fellow artist Roisin O'Farrell at the Killarney Art Gallery
- had a painting selected for the Cork Street open Exhibition in London
- had a successful Solo Exhibition at the Boathouse Gallery in Kinsale, Co.Cork,
- participated in the Wine and Art night in the Malton, Killarney, for the 7th time,
- gained a few hundred followers on Facebook and Twitter,
- participated in the Art fair in the RDS (now Art Source) for the 3rd time,
- completed 5 commissions,
-put Killarney forward for the "Best Place to Live in Ireland" competition (we were 2nd, watch the video here..!)
- gave a new look to my blog,
- did 3 Christmas craft fairs selling my prints and my art jewellery,
- took better care of my Etsy shop,
- gave a painting demonstration at the Mallow Art Club, County Cork,
- held a "Special Christmas Shop" from my Facebook Page,
-and last but not least... I am growing a tiny human! 25 weeks and counting...
I'm glad I had a full and busy year... Since I was hoping to get pregnant and knowing that 2013 would be more quiet on the art side, I'm glad I took chances like the London fair, who didn't turn out well but I had to try it..!
Now to make a list of goals for 2013... But first here are a few pictures of 2012..!
|Ideal Home Show, Dublin|
|Untitled Art Fair, Chelsea, London|
|With Roisin O'Farrell at our Duo Easter Exhibition|
|Ireland's Homes and Interiors|
|With Liz, owner of the Boathouse Gallery|
|Craft Fair in Muckross Park Hotel, Killarney|
|Enjoy the Celebrations, and see you next year..!|